Collect personal information
- Examples of collected personal information: Version of the web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, which sites or products you view, search terms and how you deal with the site.
- Purpose of collecting: To accurately load the site for you and to perform analyzes about the use of the site to optimize our site.
- Source of collection: Automatically collected when you visit our site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags or pixels
- Publication for a business goal: Shared with our processor Shopify
Information after an order
- Examples of collected personal information: Name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, e-mail address and telephone number.
- Purpose of collecting: To provide you with products or services to meet our contract, to process your payment information, arrange shipping and to provide you with invoices and / or order confirmations, to communicate with you, to screen our orders at possible risk or fraud, and, in In accordance with the preferences you have shared with us, to provide you with information or advertisements with regard to our products or services.
- Source of collection: picked up with you.
The site is not intended for persons younger than 6. We do not deliberately collect personal information from children. If you are the parent or guardian and think that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us at the address below to request deletion.
Share personal information
We share your personal information with service providers to help us provide our services and to keep our contracts with you, as described above. For example:
We use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more here about how Shopify uses your personal information: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- We can share your personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a summons, search order or other legal request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your personal information to offer you targeted advertisements or marketing communication that we think can be interesting for you. For example:
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the site. You can read more here about how Google uses your personal information: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en You can also unsubscribe here for Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/ dlpage/ GAOPTOUT.
You can unsubscribe from targeted advertisements by:
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing - https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads]
In addition, you can unsubscribe from some of these services by going to the opt-outportal of the Digital Advertising Alliance on: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Use of personal information
We use your personal information to provide our services to you, including: offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping and implementation of your order, and keeping you informed of new products, services and offers.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation ("AVG"), if you are a resident of the European Economic Area ("EEA"), we process your personal information based on the following legal principles:
- Your permission;
- The implementation of the contract between you and the site; compliance with our legal obligations;
- To protect your vital interests;
- To perform a task that is performed in the public interest;
- For our legitimate interests that do not prevail over your fundamental rights and freedoms.
When you place an order through the site, we will keep your personal information for our administration, unless and until you ask us to delete this information. Consult the 'Your Rights' section below for more information about your right to remove.
Automatic decision -making
- If you are a resident of the honor, you have the right to object to processing exclusively on the basis of automated decision -making (including profiling), if that decision -making has legal consequences for you or you have otherwise significantly influenced it.
- We [do / do] participate in fully automated decision -making that has a legally or otherwise significant effect on the use of customer data
Our Processor Shopify uses limited automated decision -making to prevent fraud that has no legal or other significant consequences for you.
Services that contain elements of automated decision -making include:
- Temporary list of IP addresses that are linked to repeated failed transactions. This denylist will continue to exist for a small number of hours.
- Temporary list of credit cards linked to IP addresses. This denylist will continue to exist for a small number of days.
Sell personal information
- Categories Sold information;
- Instructions for how to unsubscribe from the sale;
- Whether your company sells information from minors (under 16) and whether you obtain a confirmation authorization;
- If you offer a financial stimulation not to sell information, provide what that incentive is.]
If you are a resident of the honor, you have the right to access the personal information we have about you, to transfer it to a new service and to ask that your personal information is corrected, updated or deleted .
Your personal information is initially processed in Ireland and then transferred outside Europe for storage and further processing, including to Canada and the United States. See the Shopify GDPR WHHITEPER for more information about how data transfers comply with the AVG: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/privacy/GDPR.
If you are a resident of California, you have the right to access the personal information we have about you (also known as the 'right to know'), to transfer it to a new service and to ask that your personal information is corrected or deleted.
If you want to point out an authorized agent to submit these requests on your behalf, please contact us via the address below.
A cookie is a small amount of information that is downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our site. We use a number of different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising and social media or content cookies. Cookies improve your browse experience because the website can remember your promotions and preferences (such as logging in and regional selection). This means that you do not have to enter this information every time you return to the site or browse one page to another. Cookies also provide information about how people use the website, for example whether it is their first visit or whether they are a frequent visitor.
We use the following cookies to optimize your experience on our site and to provide our services.
Cookies needed for the operation of the store
|_ab||Used in connection with admin access|
|_secure_session_id||Used in connection with navigation by a store front.|
|cart||Is used in checkout|
Is used in checkout
|cart_ts||Is used in checkout|
|checkout_token||Is used in checkout|
|secret||Is used in checkout|
|secure_customer_sig||Used in connection with logging in customers|
|Storefront_digest||Used in connection with logging in customers|
|_shopify_u||Is used to facilitate updating customer account information|
Reporting and analytics
|_Landing_page||Follow Destination pages|
|_orig_referrer||Follow Destination pages|
|_Shopify_SA_P||Shopify analyzes with regard to marketing and references.|
|_Shopify_SA_T||Shopify analyzes with regard to marketing and references.|
How long a cookie remains on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a "permanent" or "session cookie". Session cookies remain active until you stop browsing and permanent cookies remain active until they cancel or are removed. Most of the cookies we use are permanent and run between 30 minutes and two years from the date on which they were downloaded to your device.
You can manage and manage cookies in various ways. Keep in mind that removing or blocking cookies can have a negative influence on your user experience and that parts of our website may no longer be fully accessible.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose to accept cookies via the controls of your browser, often to be found in the menu "Extra" or "preferences" of your browser. For more information about changing your browser settings or blocking, managing or filtering cookies, you can find in the help file of your browser or via sites such as www.allaboutcookies.org.
In addition, keep in mind that blocking cookies may not be fully common how we share information with third parties, such as our advertising partners. To exercise your rights or to pay yourself for certain use of your information by these parties, follow the instructions in the 'Advertising based on behavior' above.
Do not track
Keep in mind thatBecause in the industry there is no consistent understanding of how to respond to 'Do not track' signals, we do not change our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have any questions or if you want to submit a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by post using the details below:
If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you have the right to submit your complaint to the relevant Data Protection Authority.